Wednesday, September 05, 2007

September Already

I can't believe it is September, the summer as usual went by so quickly. Not too much new with me, but have not posted for awhile, so thought it was time. Theresa and Geoff and Sam, were here for the weekend. Getting Anne moved out, and Sam moved in. We had a nice visit, the Ferreys are good company, very undemanding. On Sat morning, Anne and I went to the Farmers Market, to pick up some things for her party (Anne) and some BC Fruit and Alberta Veg (me). I love the downtown market, even though there are lots of people there with it being on the street, instead of an enclosed space, it does not seem crowded.

On Sunday off to Anne and Liam's party. That was fun, met some of Liam's family, who were lovely. Re-met some of Anne's friends, which was fun, and Tim was there too, always good to see him. Although almost did not recognize him, since he shaved off his mustache, looks like a different person. Liam made an awesome bison chili, I forgot how much I like chili til I tried it again.

Have not been doing much this week, just puttering around, which suits me just fine.

A couple of authors, I just read Earlene Fowler's new book, Tumbling Blocks, all her books are named after quilts, you quilters out there should try them. And I have just started one of Nelson deMille's old ones. I read one of his newer ones over the summer, realized I like him, and was happy to find that he has several books out. I like finding an author who has been around for awhile, then I don't have to wait so long between books.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home