Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I'm home!

I made it home from the best time of my life. I loved Germany. In the Black Forest where I was there was lots of trees (of course), and lots of towns nestled in the mountains. As soon as I get my pictures off the camera I will post some of Weisenbach.

We landed in Calagary at 6:00 last night, and dad was waiting at the airport to pick me up. I was really happy to see him, and also glad that I didn't have to ride home with the Gordon's because Sam and her brother probably would have fought the whole way. I told dad about the whole trip on the way home so I was all talked out by the time I saw mom.

I was glad to see Rocky and just be home. I had such a good time, but there is something about being in a place where you can understand what everyone is saying with out having to have a translator.

I will post about the actual trip later, hopefully this afternoon. I have to go get ready for school now, but I just thought it would be good to let everyone know I am still alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

So glad to hear that you had a great time. And I know how you feel about coming home that is the best feeling in the world. And having someone to meet you at the airport who is also happy you are home is the icing on the cake. Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see all your pictures. Did you come home with some liederhosen or a beret?

7:37 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Unfortunately no, I did not come home with a beret and the only liederhosen I brought was a change purse for Jo. But I did see real life honest to goodness liederhosen on real people walking through a town. It was one of the biggest thrills of the trip!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home