Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Cat lady



These pictures are for Allison.
Mom, Richard, and I are leaving on a roadtrip to Vancouver Island for a couple days. we are going to Victoria, seeing Will, and hopefully watching some whales. Then to Nanaimo and seeing Neil and Marilynne.
It will be fantastic to drive in Our Brand New Car.
Also because I worked 72 hours this week. What was I thinking? Though seriously, it went fine. Strangely I didn't feel tired at all. I was scheduled for 4 shifts. Then they called me in for an extra before I started, so I thought sure. I worked 3, had a day off. Worked 2, then they called in for another night shift, and I thought, it's a super stat, how can I say no?
OK, must go get ready for the day and pack. Richard's at a dentist appt, then picking up Mom, and we're on our way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Theresa said...

You're letting Mom ride in the NEW car?

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home