Sunday, July 12, 2009

Some Bad News

I had a call from Kay on Friday night, she was walking across a crosswalk on Tuesday, when she was hit by a car. the car was in the wrong though that doesn't help Kay much. She has a lot of bruising, and had to get stiches around her eye. she said the emergency vehicles were there pretty quickly, and they took her off to the Royal Alex. George was at home and the police came over to tell him about the accident, and let him know what hospital they had taken Kay to. She did not have to stay over night, and came home on Tuesday. I walked over to visit with her a little this afternoon, and instead of some flowers I brought her some books, and fresh fruit from the market. She goes to see her Dr tomorrow, so will know better about any physio etc. she has a broken rib, and it really hurts her to walk very much. I will check in again sometime next week, so will let you all know how she is doing. George seemed pretty shaken up, though he tried to not show it. Maylynn is away in Australia, so Deanna is the lone helper. I don't think those kids should take any more vacations, this year, it seems to be an invitation for something bad to happen.

Not too much going on with me, work is busy (what else is new), the weather not very good, and I an looking forward to my two weeks off in August.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

Poor Kay.
She must be so uncomfortable.
I'm glad it wasn't any worse.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home