Monday, June 16, 2008

Flying trip to the city

All was good at my eye doctor visit. He said I had a little bit of separating at the edge of my retina but nothing to worry about. I can't think of any other body parts that need to be checked so I hope I am done with the doctors.
We had a good time. Thank you Chez Jude. We filled the plant bottles and turned off the water as per our instructions.
Went for a new job celebration supper with Allison - Thai food. Delicious food and a good visit.
Then we went today and wore out the credit card. New shoes all around plus other nice but not exactly necessary things.

1 Comments:

Blogger bethsivak said...

glad that your retina is only a bit frayed, not detached which if I remember right is very unpleasant.
and also that you all had a good trip to the city - how nice it is when you reach the stage in life when you can indulge in nice but unneccessary things

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home