Sunday, April 19, 2015

News from Gp

For once we have some news here. Feels like not much happens here normally.
We have started some rennovations.  I will finally get new flooring and Wilf has been busy taken up carpets and taking out walls. The trade off for new floors is he is going to change some of the walls.  We will also paint while we are at it.  When I say "we" I mean mainly him, but I am contributing in my way. Wilf is taking the month off and says he is enjoying the work, (the part where I don't help I am sure).
I have started some new projects, a lady I know asked me to make 5 sweaters for her family so I have started them, it is going well.
Our Amaryllis is almost in bloom, I can hardly wait to see it.

3 Comments:

Blogger lisaandrichard said...

POst pictures when you are done!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Laura Long said...

I will.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Sounds like a major renovation.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home